Electrasyn™ Tattoo Cleanser & Rinse is ideal for before, during and after the tattoo process. It helps get rid of the bad stuff without compromising the tattoo or, most importantly, the skin.
Electrasyn Tattoo Cleanser & Rinse contains: water, sodium chloride, and sodium chlorate. It also contains the minimal amount of hypochlorous acid as a preservative which acts to inhibit the growth of microorganisms within the solution, and is something which the body produces naturally when defending itself from bacteria and dirt.
- can be used as a cleanser, a rinse, and an aftercare solution - 1 product, multiple uses.
- can be used to cut your black ink for grey wash (in your pigment caps).
- contains no harsh substances. NO alcohol. NO stinging.
- is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- is pH neutral & leaves skin residue-free.
- helps to reduce swelling and redness, so the artist gets a more true visual aspect while tattooing.
- can be used throughout the tattoo process, and as an aftercare, which allows for better color saturation and pigment retention.
- can be applied to healthy skin, even around the: eyes, ears, mouth & nose.
- is compatible with other commonly used tattooing products.
- reduces client discomfort and irritation while being tattooed.
- is FDA cleared, and Health Canada approved.
- is biodegradable, and environmentally safe. It does not require any special handling, or disposal.