You have only one shot at doing a portrait tattoo right! There s no room for error, and it s the most difficult tattoo to execute. Here is an exclusive and rare opportunity to learn from black-and-gray tattoo portrait master Franco Vescovi in a three-hour comprehensive step-by-step DVD presentation. You ll learn: Knowing when you re ready to tattoo a portrait. The importance of rendering only what you see. How to render glass, wood, flesh tones,reflections, fabric, hair, wrinkles, contrast and shadows. How to achieve personality in your portraits. How to make a perfect stencil of your subject. How to choose and work with photo references. Bugpins versus Regular #12s. Working with a rotary machine. Breathing techniques to pull better lines in a portrait. Detailing with an outliner machine. How to mix colors and gradients. The virtue of patience. How not to overwork the skin. The correct way to work with white. The importance of touching up portraits. The fallacies of white. Mistakes to avoid with white. Texturing technique. Your responsibility to your customer. And much more!
• Knowing when you’re ready to tattoo a portrait
• The importance of only rendering what you see
• How to render glass, wood, flesh tomes, reflections, fabric, hair, wrinkles, contrast and shadows
• How to achieve personality in your portraits
• How to make a perfect stencil of your subject
• How to choose and work with photo references
• Bugpins versus Regular #12s
• Working with a rotary machine
• Breathing techniques to pull better lines in a portrait
• Detailing with an outliner machine
• How to mix colours and gradients
• The virtue of patience
• How not to overwork the skin
• The correct way to work with white
• The importance of touching up portraits
• The fallacies of white
• Mistakes to avoid with white
• Texturing technique
• Your responsibility to your customer
• And much more!
About the artist:
Franco Vescovi has been tattooing for 20 years and is one of the top tattoo portrait artists in the world. His shop, Vatican Studios in Lake Forest, California, has become somewhat of a tattoo mecca to the stars. Vescovi’s client list includes: Dennis Rodman, Travis Barker, Fieldy, David Wells, Tony Gonzales, Yalawolf, Cashis, Mickey Avalon, Michael Goddard and many others.
Shipping InfoStandard products usually ship in between 2-3 days.
All products besides tattoo machines usually ship in between 2-3 days. You will receive an email when your order ships.Tattoo machines usually ship within 14 days.
All tattoo machines are put together by hand right here in the U.S. Due to the tattoo machines being hand produced, tattoo machines usually ship in between 10-14 days. You will receive an email when your product ships.
Returns PolicyPlease be sure of your purchase
Bishop Rotary does not offer returns on merchandise purchased through the website and all sales are final.
If your tattoo machine is not working correctly or is damaged please see the warranty page by clicking here.