The Classic Bishop Rotary
What makes the V6 our classic machine?
First off, it was one of the first rotary machines. The first version of it was introduced in 2008.
It's been improved over the years, and is now in version 6. At its core, though, it's still the original Bishop Rotary.
But a classic must be more than simply groundbreaking. It's gotta be reliable, too.
The one thing we've heard OVER and OVER is…
“The V6 will never let you down.”
It's dependable. It's consistent. You can always count on the V6.
And like all great classics, the V6 is loved. Here's some of what we've heard…
“I love the V6. It's more consistent at everything I do with it. No other machine can top it.”
“Got 2 V6's and they're all I need ♥.”
“Love my V6. Haven't tried any other of your other machines. I just keep buying V6's. Hard to stray from such a solid machine.”
“The V6 is the ultimate design. I am a tattooist who started in 1983, and I have seen a lot since these days of old. The V6 is a reliable prolongation of your elbow!”
“I use the V6 every day — lining, shading and color! Thanks for making my favorite machine of all time!”
“My V6 is so versatile. I can pick it up for any type of work and get the job done. I will usually take it out when I do color blending or color packing, or to push big boi needles like 14RL or 23 Mags. You can run it all day with no problem at all!”
“The V6 is smooth as butter and is my go to.”
“Recently received a V6 after using my V5 for years. Has definitely gained my trust faster than any other machine I've used. Super predictable, just runs the same every time.”
A true classic even has the potential to change your life.
“I've only used the V6 and I can honestly say it's changed my life. When I decided to make the change over from coil to rotary after doing all the research I found Bishop and realised how many of the artist that inspire me made the same choice. I found the V6 a smooth transition. I saw my work get better. I saw my work heal faster. There was less irritation to the skin. I found Bishop's service and friendliness makes it even better.”
“I love you guys more than y'all think. 5 years or so ago I picked up a V6. Hands down best machine I ever picked up. It changed my whole perspective towards tattooing. It changed my tattoo game up from one day to the next. I would say it changed my life.”
Will the V6 change your life, too? Hopefully. But it will definitely change your tattooing.
- The perfect machine to transition from coil to rotary
- "Organic Give"…better than adjustable give!
- Special ergo-design that pushes the backweight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes.
- Made in the USA
- Custom made Namiki precision Japanese motor.
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California.
- Handpolished to a mirror finish, then anodised to aircraft industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy.
- One of our most versatile machines because it does lining, shading, color packing, and any style in the tattoo world.
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details.